Ecole Bilingue de la Nouvelle-Orléans presents the 1st
TOUR DE FETE
A Bicycle (Stroller, Wagon and Scooter) Decorating Contest
Saturday March 19th, 11:15AM-11:45AM
- Your bike, wagon, scooter or stroller may be parked in the “bike barn” (we will post a sign) behind the church on Constance Street before the race as well as while you enjoy yourself at Fete. The gate will be closed, but Ecole Bilingue will not be responsible for any theft.
- Please no liquids or fire as part of your decorating.
- Participants MUST wear a helmet during the race.
- Participants need to be present and ready to line up at 11:00am (just outside the “bike barn”) Kids will be given a race number. At 11:15 the parade starts and the kids will head out in front of the judges, and make three laps around a track. This is not a speed race, but rather a decorating contest. A parent may accompany their child if desired. After three laps the judges will give the awards. The event will finish at 11:45
- Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Most Parisian / Le Plus Parisien
- Funniest / Le Plus Drôle
- Fastest Looking / Le Plus Rapide
- Fees: $25 for Participant #1, $20 for each additional participant. Checks should be made out to Ecole Bilingue.